FREEDOM TECH TRADE SHOW AND CONFERENCE
The only event dedicated to DIY guns, cypherpunk Bitcoin, and other freedom technologies moves to Miami in 2022. We’re having two full days of speakers and hands-on workshops for our third annual event, intending to return you home with knowledge and skills you can implement to make concrete gains in your freedom performance.
On Saturday and Sunday mornings, we’ll have talks delivered by domain experts. The afternoons will feature hands-on workshops, teaching practical skills. Due to the number of expected attendees, we cannot have a day at the gun range. BANB will be even better in 2022 in three ways:
1. Adding the topic of Monero – a cryptocurrency with a strong track record of privacy. We’ll have an introductory presentation on Monero and a panel discussion on the pros vs cons of Bitcoin vs. Monero and their complementarity.
2. A more substantial tradeshow functionality. We’re offering exhibitor tables for organizations for only $500, who sell products and services. And we have hobbyist tables available for individuals to display their projects; these are only $25; please contact us to reserve one.
3. Finally, we’re excited to launch the Bear Arms N’ Bitcoin Freedom Technology Awards in memory of JStark 1809. The “JStarkies” will recognize the top individuals, projects, hardware, and organizations advancing the cause of freedom. Please take our brief survey to suggest award categories and give nominations. A panel of experienced judges will decide the winners.
BECOME A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR
Become a sponsor and reach your customers in an intimate setting. Reserve an exhibitor table and display and sell your products. Join us as a media partner to harvest original content and gain new viewers. Contact us to create a custom solution or download our media kit:
- Bitcoin Mining at Home
- The 12K Liberator DIY Firearm Platform
- Bitcoin Best Privacy Practices
- Introduction to 3D Printing
- Pros & Cons: Bitcoin vs Monero
- Building Sovereign Communities
- Effective DIY Gun Propaganda
- Introduction to Monero
- The FGC-9
- How to Self-custody Bitcoin
- Replacing Centralized Apps with Opens Source Apps
- Caseless, electronicly ignited ammo
- Bitcoin Surveillance Tools
- Open Source Privacy Phones
- Civilian Trauma Medicine
- Non-KYC/AML Bitcoin
- Current State of 3D Gun Printing
- Legal fight for DIY Firearms
- Introduction to Bisq
- 3D Printed Suppressors
We’ve reserved a discounted room rate of $249 for attendees. Click on this link to reserve your discounted room.
The Hilton Embassy Suites are three miles from Miami International Airport. Port Miami and Dolphin Mall are within 20 minutes and are just a 12-minute drive from the shops and attractions of downtown Miami. Enjoy their outdoor pool and deck, free made-to-order breakfast, and complimentary evening reception.
EVENT PRIVACY + SECURITY
We encourage you to buy your ticket with bitcoin or Monero, use a pseudonym and an email address without personally identifying information, or even better, an email address you created solely for this event. We will check you into the event with the email address you used to purchase the ticket(s). We will not have a list of names or pseudonyms, (and thus we will not ask for ID).
If you pay with bitcoin or Monero, you don’t need to enter a billing address at checkout. For the mailing address, you can make up an address, since your ticket won’t be mailed.
If you are a journalist or media company, please contact us about a media pass or media partnership.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION #BANB2022
BANB 2022 T-Shirt$28.00
CODE OF CONDUCT STATEMENT
Everyone is welcome at our Bear N’ Bitcoin freedom tech conference – the left, the right, centrists, white, black, straight, gay, cops, robbers, and normies. You just have to tolerate others’ opinions (even ones you find objectionable) and treat individuals with respect.
The conference is non-political, (other than our support of the first and second amendments). It is an educational event that seeks to expand knowledge and build practical skills.
Our focus is on highlighting accomplishments and what works and avoiding criticisms and arguments. Attendees at the conference are heterogeneous. What unites us is our love for freedom, privacy, and autonomy. Crypto tribalism is dumb and counterproductive. Opposition to any freedom technology is Statist. If you have any recommendations, comments, complaints, or jokes feel free to contact us.