We continue to defy what’s possible with 3D gun printing
3D gun printing is hard work, and our guest today is one of the hardest working gun printers. Incarbonite has built or tested just about every 3D printed gun and part that the Deterrence Dispensed team has produced since its inception. In this episode we discuss Incarbonite’s experience, starting from building DIY guns at home as a kid to today’s most recent and cutting edge 3D printed creations.
- Advantages of 3D printed receivers over 80% complete receivers
- The evolution and process of developing, testing, and marketing new designs
- Using LBRY and Spee.ch to get around file hosting and sharing censorship
- How the lower cost of using parts kits and 3D printed lowers the barrier of entry to gun ownership
- What’s coming to 3D gun printing in 2020 and defying what’s possible
- Using bitcoin to pay for 3D printed gun parts